Some Facebook Love

As a Marketing professional in the making, I dream of taking our lovely Calantha Organics to the top. This past summer, I worked in the PR department of a local Marketing agency, an opportunity that taught me, among other things, the DOs and DONT's of dealing with media personalities. Honestly, I didn't get much practice per se (I mostly researched their contact info); instead, I studied and studied the industry's best practices.


Having said that, you can imagine my surprise when I found that a leading blogger with whom I had recently established contact regarding Calantha Organics shared this on her blog's Facebook page:



Needless to say it MADE MY DAY. I wasn't expecting it and it made me soo excited for the prospects of our company. (Patting myself on the back.) Thanks, Sara, and to all have a great night and a wonderful New Year's!

So what are you waiting for? I'd love for you to become our fan. And you'll love being our fan too, with all the updates, exclusive offers and goodies we pass along to you! Seriously, as the leading source for natural organic soap in Utah, we'd be honored to call you a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment